Get ready for something new!
Designed by the community for the community, FORGE: ENGAGE is all about you!
A dual focus on strategy and planning with personal and professional development, FORGE: ENGAGE combines creative thinking with education, skills workshops, content huddles, 1:1 meetings, closed-door, peer-led collaborations, live broadcasts, guest keynotes, socializing and fun!
ENGAGE kickstarts with The Hideout Theatre to get your creative juices flowing!
A fun, ‘outside the box’ learning opportunity hosted by Improv experts, who, through unscripted theatre and a bit of comedy, will transform the way you think about communicating and collaborating.
FORGE: ENGAGE brings the Procurement Foundry community together to celebrate and elevate the craft of procurement over two days of networking, learning and fun.
WHAT'S UP FOR DISCUSSION?
FORGE: ENGAGE offers you:
The procurement mandate
High level and strategic, macro trends impacting procurement through 2023 and beyond; addressing impact on sourcing from the economy, inflation, political and supply chain disruption, emerging technologies, ESG and more. Delivered in intimate, peer-led huddles and closed-door practitioner discussions, to maximise peer collaboration.
The skills revolution
Structured around personal growth, career development, skills and competency enhancement, to equip you with the tools and techniques to excel. Covering content from Visual Thinking to Data Den, Negotiations Ninja and Digital 101. Hands on, fully interactive sessions mean no place to hide and everything to gain!
An invitation-only Leaders in Procurement summit.
- Network with 200+ senior-level procurement professionals
- Find solutions to the most pressing issues facing procurement and supply chain
- Learn from experts in the field about how to prepare for 2023 and beyond
- Expand your community of procurement peers in our formal and informal gatherings
- Grow your personal skill set in our Day 2 interactive sessions
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Sourcing professionals including:
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Head of Global Procurement
- Head of Indirect Procurement
- Head of Global Direct Materials
- Head of Digital Procurement
- Head of Strategy and Performance
- Head of Strategic Sourcing
- Procurement Transformation
- Supply Chain Transformation
- Insights & Analytics, Procurement
- Head of Commodities, Procurement
- SVP, VP, Director of Procurement
- SVP, VP, Director, Supply Chain
- SVP, VP, Director, Strategic Sourcing
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT FORGE EVENTS?
Without a doubt best end-to-end content of any event I've attended!
Great job everyone and great event.
Thoroughly enjoyed the entire day! Very well done. Thank you.
What a fantastic conference.
If you would like to get involved in this event, please contact us.